Logo is the first "programming" I learnt to do, this was back in 1994. Years later, I decided to recreate it and this is the result. You can download the binary and check it out - It currently supports the following commands:
- "fd <step>" - go forward <step> pixels,
- "bk <step>" - go backward <step> pixels,
- "rt <step>" - turn right by <step> degrees,
- "lt <step>" - turn left by <step> degrees,
- "seth <step>" - set the direction to <step> degrees absolute,
- "repeat <step> [ <instructions> ]" - repeat the <instructions> <step> times,
- "home" - return to the center of the screen,
- "pu" - Pen Up: doesn't draw anything, subsequent operations only move the turtle,
- "pd" - Pen Down: subsequent operations both move the turtle and draw lines,
- "cs" - clears the screen,
- "st" - shows the turtle,
- "ht" - hides the turlte (useful to appreciate your beautiful artwork),
- "for <var> = <start> to <end> [ <instructions> ]" - like your standard for loop, you can use the variable name inside the loop as arguments to fd / bk / rt
This program and its source code is licensed under the BSD 2-Clause license.
Last updated sometime in 2007.